Welcome Guest !New txConnect Parent Quick Reference Guide:Transition and Employment GuideThe Transition and Employment Guide required by HB 617 has been published to the Transition website.Be Safe in CyberSpace AssemblyStudents across the district were able to attend an assembly addressing CyberSpace safety. Students were taught ways to protect themselves in the digital environment and best practices while using social media. We now offer the book free to you - the parents - to be able to sit down with your child and discuss issues that arise from the digital era. The book is free and there is even a committment page or "family contract" you and your child can sign after you have talked about cybersafety. Please CLICK HERE to download your book today.Child Abuse Awareness Month!!Be A Hope in a Child's LifeHelp prevent child abuse by reporting to 1-800-252-5400or going to www.dfps.state.tx.usYou are your child's first and most important teacher.
Parents are valued partners in Peaster ISD, where we believe that successful learning is achieved through strong connections with parents and all sectors of our community.
In our pursuit of providing an exemplary education for the students of Peaster ISD, we must depend on our dedicated parents and our students’ guardians to help our students be successful.We encourage you to be involved in your child’s education. We encourage you to contact his or her teachers either through the school, by telephone or e-mail.
WEB SITE REGISTRATION:
In order to provide the best communication between our district and your household, we are requesting that you register on our website. Registration allows you to gain access to all the features and resources that you will need. To register simply follow these steps:
The internal setup process should take no longer than one business day from the time you register. Thank you very much for helping us to provide exemplary communication to our parents and students.For questions regarding TxEIS Family Access, please contact the TxEIS Administrator, Mic Rudock at firstname.lastname@example.org/18/2018 5:43 AM
- Click on the Register button at the top right of the page.
- Enter your birthdate and click Submit. (You must be older than 18 to do this.)
- Please fill out the form that displays. Note that there are required fields: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Sign-In Name, Password and Confirming Password. Tip: We recommend that you at least add your zip code, as this will enable you to take advantage of the distance calculation feature on this website.
- Make sure that the box that says “Please send me email about Events and Activities” is selected, and click Submit.
- You will now see a message that your registration has been accepted.
- Please sign into the website now using the Sign-In Name and password that you just assigned yourself. This can be done by either clicking on the Sign In button at the top right of the site, or by clicking on the hyperlink below the Acceptance Message.
- Once signed in, you will need to click on the 'Access My Info' button that appears at the top right of the page.
- You will now see your profile displayed and available to edit if necessary. Please scroll down until you see My E-Alerts & Subscriptions.
- Click on Edit Subscriptions.
- At this point, you will be able to select any sections on our website to which you would like to subscribe. This subscription will enable you to receive email messages from the editors of these sections, if they decide to announce a significant update on their pages.
- Make sure that you check the box next to the District Homepage and the Campus Homepages that applies to your or your child/children.
- Scroll to the very bottom and click on Subscribe. You will now be set to receive important alerts from our website.