Welcome Guest !
New txConnect Parent Quick Reference Guide:
Transition and Employment Guide
The Transition and Employment Guide required by HB 617 has been published to the Transition website.
Be Safe in CyberSpace Assembly
Students across the district were able to attend an assembly addressing CyberSpace safety. Students were taught ways to protect themselves in the digital environment and best practices while using social media. We now offer the book free to you - the parents - to be able to sit down with your child and discuss issues that arise from the digital era. The book is free and there is even a committment page or "family contract" you and your child can sign after you have talked about cybersafety. Please CLICK HERE to download your book today.
Child Abuse Awareness Month!!
Be A Hope in a Child's Life
Help prevent child abuse by reporting to 1-800-252-5400
You are your child's first and most important teacher.
Parents are valued partners in Peaster ISD, where we believe that successful learning is achieved through strong connections with parents and all sectors of our community.
In our pursuit of providing an exemplary education for the students of Peaster ISD, we must depend on our dedicated parents and our students’ guardians to help our students be successful.
We encourage you to be involved in your child’s education. We encourage you to contact his or her teachers either through the school, by telephone or e-mail.
WEB SITE REGISTRATION:
In order to provide the best communication between our district and your household, we are requesting that you register on our website. Registration allows you to gain access to all the features and resources that you will need. To register simply follow these steps:
Click on the Register button at the top right of the page.
Enter your birthdate and click Submit. (You must be older than 18 to do this.)
- Please fill out the form that displays. Note that there are required fields: First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Sign-In Name, Password and Confirming Password. Tip: We recommend that you at least add your zip code, as this will enable you to take advantage of the distance calculation feature on this website.
- Make sure that the box that says “Please send me email about Events and Activities” is selected, and click Submit.
- You will now see a message that your registration has been accepted.
- Please sign into the website now using the Sign-In Name and password that you just assigned yourself. This can be done by either clicking on the Sign In button at the top right of the site, or by clicking on the hyperlink below the Acceptance Message.
- Once signed in, you will need to click on the 'Access My Info' button that appears at the top right of the page.
- You will now see your profile displayed and available to edit if necessary. Please scroll down until you see My E-Alerts & Subscriptions.
- Click on Edit Subscriptions.
- At this point, you will be able to select any sections on our website to which you would like to subscribe. This subscription will enable you to receive email messages from the editors of these sections, if they decide to announce a significant update on their pages.
Make sure that you check the box next to the District Homepage and the Campus Homepages that applies to your or your child/children.
Scroll to the very bottom and click on Subscribe. You will now be set to receive important alerts from our website.
The internal setup process should take no longer than one business day from the time you register. Thank you very much for helping us to provide exemplary communication to our parents and students.
SKYWARD FAMILY ACCESS REGISTRATION:
Peaster ISD recognizes that many parents would like to play a greater role in their child’s education. In today’s pace of life and time constraints with work and other activities, parents find it hard to be actively involved in their child’s school life. To make it easier for parents to be involved, we are providing you a tool that enables you to access your student’s information via the internet. Information that is available to parents includes the following:
o Attendance information, showing by day or month with the appropriate absence codes
o Student’s schedule of classes, with email link to each teacher for contact purposes
o Discipline information
o Emergency contact information
o Information about health conditions and vaccinations
The software that makes this possible is Skyward's PaC Family Access through a Family Access account.
Parents/Guardians should complete the Family Web access Logon/Password Request Form and return it to your child’s school. You will then receive your user logon and password. As a security measure, users must register on the www.peaster.net web site (see above) in order to access the FAMILY ACCESS link. Parents/Guardians who do not return this form with other registration forms at the first of the school year may download and complete the Request Form, then submit it to the Principal’s secretary with proper identification to ensure student’s confidentiality is maintained.
For questions regarding Skyward Family Access, please contact the Skyward Administrator, Eric Ribble at firstname.lastname@example.org.